Here is a list of businesses who are participating in the Cocoa Crawl on Saturday, February 25, 2023 from 11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you are interested in purchasing tickets, please visit the Villa Park Public Library, located at 305 S. Ardmore Avenue in Villa Park.
Over 16: $10 each*
16 & Under: Free
*A limited supply of Cocoa Crawl mugs are available and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis. One per paid reservation please. MUGS ARE SOLD OUT AS OF 2/11/23. Tickets are still available, but there are no more mugs.
The raffle prizes donated by participating businesses will be drawn at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28. Winners will be notified by phone.
Participating Businesses (all located in Villa Park):
- Chicagoland Beer & Wine Makers – 11 W. Park Blvd., Suite 2
- Cornerstone Books – 22 S. Villa Ave.
- Creative Cards and Crafts – 15 E. Park Blvd
- Dominick’s Pizza – 139 W. St. Charles Rd
- Elm Tree Christian Child Care Center – 545 S. Ardmore Ave.
Eyes On Butterfield – 17W615 Butterfield Rd in Oakbrook Terrace
- FOCUS Nutrition Fitness Family – 1640 S. Ardmore Ave.
- FUEL & Crème – 324 E. Central Blvd.
- Inspire Nutrition – 100 E. Roosevelt, Unit 10
- Kensho Esthetics – 334 S. Ardmore Ave.
- Knollcrest Funeral Home Steuerle Chapel – 350 S. Ardmore Ave.
- Standard Meadery – 11A W. Park Blvd., Suite A
- The Trinity Center Coffee Shop at Trinity Lutheran Church – 300 S. Ardmore Ave.
- Villa Park Historical Museum – 220 S. Villa Ave.
We would like to give a special thank you to the Villa Park Environmental Concerns Commission for donating compostable cups and lids for the event, the Friends of the Villa Park Library who donated the keepsake ceramic mug for ticketholders, and to the Villa Park Chamber of Commerce for partnering with us on this event. Thank you for your support!