Join the Friends of the Villa Park Library and local businesses for an afternoon of fun on Sunday, May 7 from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Vendors will be selling a variety of merchandise. There is free admission and this event will be held indoors. Door prize drawings will be held.
Vendors to date include:
- Soaps by Celeste – Quality made soaps
- Bluejacket Crafting LLC – Earrings, necklaces, plants, hair scrunchies
- MaeRose Beauty – Handmade lip balms, lotion bars, bath bombs
- A New Purpose – Repurposed and reimagined fashion jewelry
- Daisy’s Treasures & Iris Point Treasures – Jewelry, wreaths, bookmarks, knitted items
- Sew Cute – Children’s & adult’s aprons, children’s superhero capes, microwaveable heating pads, travel accessories
- Tastefully Simple – Bread mixes, spices, cake mixes, sauces, dressings, and more
- Creative Designs by J n J – Handmade Jewelry
- Fashion by Design – Gift baskets, jewelry, floral arrangements, hair accessories
- Mary Tomaso & Lois Roche – Handmade needle point knitting & sewn items
- Pamela’s Paintings and Peculiars – Paintings and curiosity/specimen pieces inspired by nature and magic. Art prints, original paintings, and more!
- Scentsy – Warmers, diffusers, oils, laundry care, and more!
- Earrings & More by D & V (Two booths) – Handmade earrings, wine charms, hand painted wine bottles, beaded pens, keychains, and more!
- Christine Jarrett – Handmade crocheted rare and mythical creatures.
- T & C Rustic Crafts – Wreaths, cork gift items, coasters.
- First Student – Giveaways and job recruitment
- Mama June’s Knitting – Knitted teddy bear sweaters, knitted doll clothes, and fairy gardens.
- Color Street (Independent Consultant) – Nail care, beauty products, Health Glow Head to Toe.