Full Time Position
No full time openings.
Part Time Position
Computer Services Assistant
Hours/week: 15 hours / week on average
Schedule: 3 four-hour shifts on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
1 three-hour shift rotating between Friday and Saturday
Salary: $12.00 / hour
The Villa Park Public Library is currently looking for a tech savvy, customer service oriented candidate with the ability to demonstrate and explain technology to patrons.
- Monitoring Adult Services and Youth Services computer stations.
- Assisting patrons with technology and wireless connectivity.
- Troubleshooting minor technology-related problems
- Assisting with other projects as assigned.
- High school diploma (College degree preferred)
- Proficiency in common computer applications, including MS Office suite
- One year of related computer support experience
- One year of customer service experience
- Ability to express self well in English, both orally and in writing, required
- Fluent Spanish language skills preferred
To apply: Send your resume and three references to:
Sean Birmingham, Head of Public Services, Villa Park Public Library, 305 S. Ardmore Ave., Villa Park, IL 60181
Application Deadline: Open until filled.