Below you can search the indeed.com database for job listings.
Training and Development
- WorkNet DuPage Career Center – The workNet DuPage Career Center is DuPage County’s premiere location for training, developing, and connecting the local workforce
- LearningExpress – Under “Jobs Search and Workplace Skills” and “Jobs and Careers” you’ll find you’ll wide variety of resources that will prepare you for career success, from the job search to interviewing and beyond as well as licensing, certification, and practice tests; online career preparation; and information for a wide variety of occupations. Log in with your library card number and pin.
Other Job Web Sites
- Career Central Network - College of DuPage - The Career Services Center offers career resources and opportunities to students, alumni, community residents and employers.
- CareerBuilder.com - CareerBuilder.com is the fastest-growing recruitment and career-advancement source for employers, recruiters and job seekers.
- CareerNet - CareerNETÂ® is a comprehensive Job Board, with a network that connects over 25 million business professionals and organizations.
- Chicago Job Source - Most valuable for profiles and links to the career pages of numerous Chicago area employers, as well as numerous Illinois government jobs.
- Chicago Job Talk - ChicagoJobs offers easy access to a comprehensive listing of regional resources. And, with this new design, we offer even more: resources, networking opportunities, and feedback from area experts.
- Chicago Tribune jobs (CareerBuilder) - Chicago jobs from the Chicago Tribune, plus job listings from career sites nationwide.
- Chicagojobs - Search for local jobs in Chicago.
- Community Career Center - The Community Career Center located in Naperville, Illinois provides a supportive and professional setting where job seekers can conduct an effective and successful job search. Volunteers and staff offer a wide range of technical and practical job search assistance as well as encouragement and support to anyone who is unemployed, underemployed or seeking a career change. In addition, volunteers provide one-on-one assistance with Career Counseling, Interviewing, Job Search, LinkedIn, Networking, Resume and basic Computer skills.
The Center also provides workstations with computers for the job seeker to conduct their job search. A job bank with job postings is also available onsite.
- DuPage Regional Office of Education - Lists job vacancies for all DuPage County School districts as well as other educational agencies in the area.
- Gateway to Careers - The Career Gateway is a way to access online tools, resources, and leads that will help you be more successful in finding and securing employment. Youâ€™ll learn about career opportunities, find training programs, link to placement services, and much, much more.
- Glassdoor - Find jobs, company information and reviews, and salary information.
- Goodwill Industries of Metropolitan Chicago - Offers training, jobs, and support services.
- Illinois Department of Employment Security - IDES is your direct link to Illinois workforce services: job placement and referrals, unemployment insurance, employment and training programs, and career and labor market information.
- Indeed - Indeed.com is a search engine for jobs, allowing job seekers to find jobs posted on thousands of company career sites and job boards.
- Jewish Vocational Services - This organization offers job assistance and a wide choice of job training and education opportunities.
- Job Applications Online - This site provides job resources and online applications for restaurants, retail and department stores, pharmacies,
grocery stores, and companies in many different industries.
- Job-Hunt - Information and Links to 13,864 Employers & Job Search Resources
- Jobster - Search jobs and build a career network.
- Learning Express - Achieve your educational and career goals. Choose a center and get started!
- Linkedin - LinkedIn gives you the ability to search for jobs, and, if youâ€™re an employer, the opportunity to search for candidates. LinkedIn recently added a resume builder tool that allows you to import your profile into one of several template options and then customize it.
- LinkUp - LinkUp is the fastest-growing job search engine on the web. Completely unique among job sites, LinkUp only aggregates jobs from company websites. Our search engine indexes over 22,000 company websites and updates those job listings every night. As a result, jobs on LinkUp.com are always current, never duplicated, and contain no fake jobs or scam listings.
- Monster.com. - Jobseekers can post resumes and look for jobs; employers may post jobs and search resumes.
- Occupational Outlook Handbook - Guide to career information about hundreds of occupations.
- People's Resource Center Job Assistance - The Job Assistance program at People's Resource Center (PRC) helps unemployed residents of DuPage County find and keep a job. Provides workshops and one-on-one job search coaching. Also partners with area employers to connect pre-screened, qualified candidates with employers seeking to hire.
- Riley Guide - The Riley Guide lists many useful online job websites and services in addition to links where jobs and resumes can be posted.
- Simply Hired - Search jobs from company sites, job boards and the web.
- Tweet My Jobs - TweetMyJobs is a free service that connects job seekers with job openings. TweetMyJobs is affiliated with the National Career Development Association as well as the Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches.
After signing up, youâ€™ll have access to thousands of JobChannels that allow you to receive targeted information about the jobs that fit your profile. Job information can come to you via Twitter, e-mail or RSS
- USAJobs - USAJOBS is the official job site of the US Federal Government. It's a one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.
- Veterans' Resources - Access the Illinois WorkNet Center page listing resources available for veterans.
- WorkNet DuPage Career Center - The workNet DuPage Career Center is DuPage County's premiere location for training, developing, and connecting the local workforce.
- Yahoo: Job Directory - Lists of job searching webstes.
- YouthBuild Aurora - The mission of YouthBuild USA is to unleash the intelligence and positive energy of low-income youth to rebuild their communities and their lives.
In local YouthBuild programs, low-income young people ages 16â€“24 work toward their GEDs or high school diplomas while learning job skills by building affordable housing for homeless and low-income people and participating in leadership development activities in their communities.