- Illinois Manufacturers Directory
REF 670.9773 Two
- Illinois Services Directory
REF 658.009773 Two
- Hoover’s Handbooks of American Business, Emerging Companies, Private Companies, and World Business
REF 338.7 Hoo
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
REF 331.702 Occ
- Standard & Poor’s Industry Surveys
REF 332.57 Sta
Check the Stacks
Check Newspapers at the Library
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Chicago Tribune
- Daily Herald
- Villa Park Argus
- Villa Park Independent
- Villa Park Review
Websites and Online Resources
- Jobs and Careers – Villa Park Public Library’s collection of resources helps you search online employment databases, links you to sites and services that help you refine your employable skills, and connects you to many other employment resources.
- ReferenceUSA – This online database of businesses allows you to search potential employers, check their job listings, and contains contact information for over 200,000 Human Resources departments around the country. (Library card login required.)
- Learning Express Library – find practice tests for your licensing, certification, and aptitude tests, as well as an online job search and advice for your resume and interviewing skills
Career Counseling Services
The college offers a variety of services to help members of the DuPage community achieve their short-term employment needs and long term career goals.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2225
Fax: (630) 858-9394
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Evening Hours by Appointment
A resource for training, developing, and connecting DuPage area workers and employers.
workNet DuPage Career Center
2525 Cabot Drive, Suite 302
Lisle, IL 60532
Ph: 630.955.2030 Fax: 630.955.2059
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m