Links to health information:
- Henry the Hand - "Spread the Word, Not the Germs!" is the slogan of Henry the Hand, a cartoon character who talks about hand hygiene and disease prevention on this site for kids.
- kids.gov: Health - Many health-related links to US government websites are available on this site, which is a part of kids.gov, the official kids' portal for the US Government.
- KidsHealth for Kids - Created by The Nemours Foundation's Center for Children's Health Media in 1995, KidsHealth provides families with accurate, up-to-date, and jargon-free health information they can use.
- Neuroscience for Kids - Created by a neuroscientist at the University of Washington in Seattle, this website is for students and teachers who want to learn about the nervous system.
- NIEHS Kids' Pages - Produced by the Office of Management, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), as a resource for all ages.