Subject Guide for Government and Law
Each research guide provides internet links and resources selected by our reference staff:
- DuPage County Bar Association - DuPage County specific Information for legal professionals as well as the general public.
- FindLaw - Legal information portal. Resources for the public and for legal professionals.
- Illinois Blue Book - Provides information on the State of Illinois, its government, and officials.
- Illinois General Assemby - Official page of the Illinois legislative branch. Includes links to Illinois statutes, the constitution of the State of Illinois, House and Senate info, and much more.
- Illinois.gov - Official website of the State of Illinois.
- Nolo - Provides do-it-yourself legal solutions for consumers and small businesses.
- Regulations.gov - Official repository of all U.S. federal regulations. Many open documents are available for public comment.
- U.S. Code - Most recent official version of the U.S. Code. Provided by the Legal Information Institute of the Cornell University Law School.
- United States Census Bureau - The US Census Bureau is the leading source of quality data about the nation, people, and economy.
- Villa Park Municipal Code - Online, searchable current edition of the Municipal Code of Villa Park, IL.
- Village of Villa Park - Official website of the village of Villa Park, IL.
- White House - Official page of the President of the United States.
- Yahoo! Government - Directory of Web Sites covering the U.S. government, politics, and law.