To obtain a Villa Park Public Library card, you will need to bring the following to the Library:
- Two forms of identification with your Villa Park address (one of which includes a photograph).
- An application form (English or Spanish) which must be signed at the Library’s circulation desk.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will also need a parent to sign the form at the Library’s circulation desk.
- For Oakbrook Terrace residents, a certificate of residence from the City of Oakbrook Terrace (available at the City Clerk’s office).
- Under Illinois law, other non-residents must pay a fee for a library card.